Monday, September 22, 2008

Samples Shopping

Hi all,

I'm sure almost everyone who is reading this loves shopping but have you ever tried "shopping" for samples?

Click HERE to try it then!

Fr3b is an awesome website which I find really innovative and useful. At Fr3b, you'll be able to shop for free samples of products ranging from face lotions and hair dyes to sanitary pads or toothpaste and mind you, there are brands like Loreal, Bio Essence, Eucerin, Nivea and more!

All you have to do is conveniently pay for the postage via iBanking fund transfer and get your samples within 2 days in your cozy mailbox! Yes, they are that efficient!

Feeling skeptical? Don't be! Because here's some proof! =)

This envelope contained my sample of Lioele Beyond solution BB cream. I was on the verge of buying the BB cream prior to sampling because of its reviews and pretty packaging(oops...) but thank goodness Fr3b existed! The BB cream didn't suit me at all so here I am feeling grateful and hence, writing this entry to recommend Fr3b!

When you first sign up, you'll be given 6 credit points. Each sample you request for will cost you 2 points and how can you earn back the points spent? Just simply write reviews of the product you've used! This way, it can help the companies with feedbacks too. Cool idea isn't it?

Just click on the link or the banner on my sidebar to start shopping for your samples! I have no reason to lie as I have nothing much to gain! All I get is just some points out of referral. I am doing this because Fr3b is really fun and interesting and I hope more people will benefit out of it! =)

Alright, enough of words, I shall let the screenshots do the talking instead. Enjoy!