Tuesday, August 19, 2008


#01 Black Satin Puffy Sleeve Top/Dress
$22 mailed
(FREE normal mail)


Length : 28"
Pit to pit : 17"
Material : Satin Non Stretchable
Fits UK Size 6-12

Reason for re-selling: I bought this top from an online shop http://www.wardrobefix.com for $26.90 and the initial plan was to wear it for X'mas last year. However, I wore something else in the end so this top hibernated in my wardrobe till today. Click HERE for the direct link of the purchase.


#02 Retro Purple Dress
$12 mailed
(FREE normal mail)

Shoulders: 13.5"
PTP: 15.5" (across)

Length: 30"

Reason for re-selling: I bought this at Bugis quite sometime ago for $15. I wasn't allowed to try then and found out that it is too short and small for me. This will probably look nicer on a XS-S girl. *please pardon me for my lousy photoshopping skill* =P

#03 Grey Lacy Long Sleeve Top
$17 mailed
(FREE normal mail)

Shoulders: 15"
PTP: 15"

Length: 21"
Sleeve length: 22"


Reason for re-selling: Another online buy which is too small and short for me as well. It'll fit a XS - S girl better. The pretty Victorian brooch chain is NOT detachable Please also note that the top looks slightly stretched in the photo due to my lousy photoshopping skill. Please use the measurements given wisely. =)